Reliance Partners Ltd. crewing service procedures consist of (but are not limited to):
- Searching on Polish labor market for best candidates to be employed at sea or offshore, matching initial criteria given by employers.
- Checking potential candidate certificates, experience, professional knowledge, English communication abilities.
- Veryfying maritime licenses with Maritime Administration.
- Supplying seafarers with overalls ( on employer request ).
- Arranging visas formalities.
- Preparing seafarers Letter of Employment.
- Arranging flag state documents.
- Arranging seafarer's transportation to and from the ship including flight tickets.
Additionally, on our client's request, we do the following:
- Organizing interviews with candidates for the ship owners representatives.
- Sending indicated candidates to additional training courses.
- Arranging drugs and alcohol tests.
- Participating in transmitting salaries to individual bank accounts.
- Labor market research.
We are also used to deal with all other crewing-related services.
We are permanently seeking for officer candidates, previously employed offshore,
especially experienced with DP system, semisub drilling rigs and drilling vessels.
Officers capacity often in demand:
DPO, C/O, OOW with offshore exper. C/O with AHTS exper.
C/O Ltd.,OOW with chem/oil exper.
Cpt, C/O, OOW & C/E, 2/E,ETO, EOW with reefer-carriers exper.
Cpt, C/O, 2/O, 3/O, C/E, 2/E , 3/E , ETO with container-carriers experience.
We have currently in our service :
Mobile Offshore Drilling Units, drilling ships, AHTS, chem/prod. tankers,
reefer-container carriers, containers.
Our officers are employed with contract duration:
4 /4 weeks onb. - offshore vsls
12/6 weeks onb. - AHTS
8 weeks onb. - chem/prod tankers
4 months onb. - containers
4-5 months onb. - reefer-container carriers.
© 2005-2020 Reliance Partners Ltd.